[Ohrrpgce] Wiki status update

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Sat Oct 23 17:24:06 PDT 2010

Y'all may have already noticed that the Wiki's skin stylesheets are no
longer broken. I discovered that there was a problem with my MediaWiki
config file which I had been keeping the same for pretty much the entire
history of upgrades. When I re-generated it with the latest version of
MediaWiki, the problem went away.

I also noticed that the terrible slowness that has been happening ever
since the move from gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com to
rpg.hamsterrepublic.com seems to have gone away too. I can't prove it,
but I suspect the problem with my config was causing some redirect-loops
that were going on endlessly until the server killed the PHP process...

Hopefully the wiki will remain running smoothly in the future.