[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/3912 Add pre-NPC-def zone movement restriction. Once we can set this per-inst

Wed Oct 20 03:18:43 PDT 2010

teeemcee
2010-10-20 03:18:43 -0700 (Wed, 20 Oct 2010)
276
Add pre-NPC-def zone movement restriction. Once we can set this per-instance, this will become the default zone.

Also incremented RPG format number, because I increased .N record size. Seems to be working... though it turns out that there was a bug in the code I had written.
---
U   wip/common.bas
U   wip/const.bi
U   wip/custom_udts.bi