[Ohrrpgce] stylesheets on wiki

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Tue Oct 19 08:38:39 PDT 2010

For anybody who is wondering why the wiki is rendering without its
stylesheets, I am also in the dark on that one. Still trying to figure
it out.

I am kinda unhappy about the move from gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com to
rpg.hamsterrepublic.com

I removed it from gilgamesh because gilgamesh was getting old and has
hardware problems. (I still need to move the subversion and the
gilgamesh name before the hardware dies)

rpg.hamsterrepublic.com is on my dreamhost account, which I have always
been extremely happy with in the past-- however, the wiki turns out to
be higher traffic than I expected, and it keeps pushing over my
dreamhost CPU/memory limits and causing its own php scripts to get
killed :P If you see Error 500 on any wiki page, that is why (try again
in a few seconds and it will be fine)