[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/3900 Made gfx_directx the default backend. Hurrah!

Sat Oct 16 09:31:25 PDT 2010

teeemcee
2010-10-16 09:31:25 -0700 (Sat, 16 Oct 2010)
321
Made gfx_directx the default backend. Hurrah!

I documented some of the improvements to gfx_directx since Ypsiliform. Jay, feel free to fix/amend if I missed something significant. Especially the bugs, I just mentioned the really obvious differences with gfx_directx_old.dll (wow! I wonder why screen fades were so slow?)
---
U   wip/IMPORTANT-nightly.txt
U   wip/Makefile
U   wip/SConscript