[Ohrrpgce] Proposed port to c++

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Thu Jan 29 10:46:12 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 07:35:08AM +1300, Ralph Versteegen wrote:

> BTW, here is the Class List for the OHR++:
> http://ohrpp.castleparadox.com/docs/annotated.html
> Is this just what you were thinking of?

That is a nice list! I never noticed those docs before.

> Also, think about abstraction of RPG files, assuming that 'File IO'
> mean generic IO. Have you looked at the RPG format at all?
> http://gilgamesh.dnsalias.org:8080/wiki/ohrrpgce/index.php/RPG_format

Gosh darn it, its you, isn't it! Youa re the reason I heep having to
renew that old dnsalias.org account ;)

Actually, I don't mind the gilgamesh.dnsalias.org name so much, since it
does have the unarguable value of being shorter to type than
gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com but I would dearly love to purge the
search-engine bot's caches of any links to the wiki with the :8080 port
number, since that requires me to have a special firewall rule for
personal purposes on my employer's firewall.

Although I am ranting for nothing, since once a thing is on the internet
it is INDELIBLE, so I guess it doesn't matter how you link to it :)

---
James "Off Topic Man" Paige