[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/2516 Clearpage with no colour argument now defaults to clearing

Thu Jan 29 09:23:13 PST 2009

james
2009-01-29 09:23:13 -0800 (Thu, 29 Jan 2009)
293
Clearpage with no colour argument now defaults to clearing
using uilook(uiBackground). I quickly browsed through all menus
and did not find any problems, but I would appreciate double-checking

If we find any place that needs to be explicity cleared to color 0
then that is easy enough to do.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi