[Ohrrpgce] SVN: pkmnfrk/2286 Added textbox metadata export. This is not finished, but what is impleme

Wed Sep 24 12:12:49 PDT 2008

pkmnfrk
2008-09-24 12:12:49 -0700 (Wed, 24 Sep 2008)
1053
Added textbox metadata export. This is not finished, but what is implemented works great.

This includes the patch I sent last night, but adds a few things:
- When you export, you can choose which categories of metadata you want (Conditionals, Choice, Appearance)
- For the conditional data, helpful "comments" are added:

Box 3
Instead Tag: 3 (Tag 3=ON (Spoke to Guards))
Instead Box: 16
Set Tag: -1 (Tag 1=OFF (Always))
Set Tag 1: 2 (Tag 2=ON (Plot Boulders Gone))

  The important part is the number, everything after it is ignored.
- The "choose what to export" menu remembers its state across exports, although it doesn't save. Perhaps now would be a good time to add a "custom.ini" or something...
- I changed the ugly and inefficient "IF LEFT(blahblah) blah" clump in import_textboxes into a SELECT statement, so it looks better and is likely slightly more efficient. Not that it matters much, but it's easier to work with.

I'm going to continue working on this today, until everything relavent is added.
---
U   wip/customsubs.bas
U   wip/customsubs.bi
U   wip/subs2.bas