[Ohrrpgce] Wandering Hamster on the small screen!

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Tue Sep 23 13:23:46 PDT 2008

Yay!

Yes, that does motivate me :)

If I had one suggestion for improving it, it would be to reference to
soundtrack list from
http://gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com/wiki/ohrrpgce/index.php/Game:Wandering_Hamster/soundtrack
so you could mention the composer of the songs as they play, which would
provide nice filler for the occasional "nothing to say here" moments.

So now I better get that snake level finished before you get there :)

---
James Paige