[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/2454 Incremented RPG format version number from 6 to 7.

Fri Nov 21 11:46:16 PST 2008

james
2008-11-21 11:46:16 -0800 (Fri, 21 Nov 2008)
465
Incremented RPG format version number from 6 to 7.
I had been ignoring RPG format version number because
it mostly doesn't matter now that we have a unified
upgrade scheme and systems like FIXBITS and BINSIZE
(and soon RELOAD) to ease the backwards compatability
transitions.

However, the RPG format version number does need to be
incremented to provide forwards-compatability warning
messages when somebody tries to load a new RPG file
into and old copy of game
---
U   wip/common.bas
U   wip/moresubs.bas