[Ohrrpgce] SVN: pkmnfrk/2428 Breaking the ground on my XML idea. for the time being, I'm not hacking

Wed Nov 5 00:03:28 PST 2008

pkmnfrk
2008-11-05 00:03:27 -0800 (Wed, 05 Nov 2008)
467
Breaking the ground on my XML idea. for the time being, I'm not hacking the OHR directly. Instead, I'm going to work on a separate "test" program.

The main reason is because using libxml adds three DLLs as dependencies, and I'm going to try and make them all static libraries, or at least roll them into one DLL.

I assume this is not such a big deal on Linux, since Linux users are used to having to apt-get a bunch of stuff before trying new things out, right? :P
---
A   wip/iconv.dll
A   wip/libxml2.dll
A   wip/makexml.bat