[Dev] SVN: james/326 Experimenting with a different method of styling a creature's animations

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Thu Mar 27 12:57:33 PDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 10:44:31AM -0700, Brian Fisher wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 7:56 AM, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> >  Perhaps the exception should be the default case, but there should be
> >  some standard way of getting the broken-asset-by-default behavior
> >
> There is, see what crabgrab does for the asset types it registers. It
> registers a broken assetid asset instance. I think if you wanted the
> image or sound lists to behave the same, you could have your game
> create an image and register it as the broken asset.

How would I do that? I have a !.png file in my data directory, but what
do I need to do to register it as the broken asset for ImageAsset?