[Dev] SVN: james/501 Math Marauders: Now saves any changes you make to the map

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Sat Apr 12 14:35:53 PDT 2008

I don't remember the precise details, but I think I was getting an
exception because !.ogg didn't exist, so I created it. Then when I
played I heard the brokken effect nd that showed me where to set a
correct sound effect (though I don't remember where that was)