[Dev] SVN: james/501 Math Marauders: Now saves any changes you make to the map

Brian Fisher brian at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Apr 11 13:32:22 PDT 2008

I'm just comparing alternatives here - how would a save as work? would it
pop up a dialog? that's what creating a new asset in the editor does, and
it's more consistent and explicit because it's an always available option,
and isn't something that would just be used once (when editing the broken
reference asset)

I think ~, Alt-B, Select object type, Create Asset, pick location and name,
OK is as good a way to make the initial asset as any.

If there is a different model that makes more sense, we can invest in that.