[Dev] SVN: james/501 Math Marauders: Now saves any changes you make to the map

Brian Fisher brian at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Apr 11 11:50:15 PDT 2008

The error is bad there - but I think the correct solution is to create a new
map in the editor that is connected to a file, and then edit it. The broken
asset is really intended to be a "hey! you have a bad asset reference"
object and to be a bootstrapping device (i.e. you can run it long enough to
create an asset)

basically it might be nice to have a "save as" mechanic, but I don't see how
any such mechanic would be any less work than creating a new asset in the
editor?