[Dev] SVN: brian/303 fixing for the scale thing, and also correcting image offset for dirt...

Brian Fisher brian at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Oct 21 22:00:27 PDT 2007

was my pleasure. I looked more into the dirt gap thing - it looks like
openGL is bilinear filtering the edges, when it seems to me like it
really shouldn't... it may be a bug with the way displayGL packs
images into a single texture, or it may be some openGL idiosyncracy
stuff that we can work around by treating power of 2 textures as magic
and/or using some art as "tiles" that are specifically set up to get
their seams right.

I started writing a longer email about it, that I may not send...