[motherhamster] aligned tiles have gaps

Bob the Hamster Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Thu May 10 11:54:10 PDT 2007

Check out the latest sidescroller code. Even though the 16x16 dirt tiles
are aligned neatly, gridlines show up between them. The width of the
gridlines varies depending on camera alignment.

Even if I edit the display.render line in the DirtTile class in dirty.py
and add something like scale=1.05 to make the lines go away, they are
still visible when moving.

I am thinking that this might have something to do with the fact that I
am using a floating point vector for camera position, but I am really
not sure what to do about it... Any ideas?