[motherhamster] SVN: james/247 Press CTRL or Z to dig. Collision is better, but still not at all elegan

Bob the Hamster Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Apr 13 16:43:24 PDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 04:40:52PM -0700, subversion at HamsterRepublic.com wrote:
> james
> 2007-04-13 16:40:52 -0700 (Fri, 13 Apr 2007)
> 74
> Press CTRL or Z to dig. Collision is better, but still not at all elegant
> ---

Hey, Brian. I could use some input on how to make wall collision not
suck. I am using a circle for my player's hit-detection, but the gid is
of course, grid-based.

I would like to be able to crawl up non-steep blocks, and I am not sure
how to best distinguish from player move/dig velocity, gravity velocity,
and jumping velocity.