[motherhamster] SVN: james/243 Display dirt using a png sprite.

Bob the Hamster Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Wed Apr 11 10:59:52 PDT 2007

Is that the blend_mode member of the ImageAsset? I tried all three of
alpha_blend, additive, and lighting. That isn't it, is it?

By the way, lighting sounds interesting. How is it intended to be used?