[Ohrrpgce] Cutting down filesize by removing useless lumps?

TeeEmCee teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:24:21 PDT 2005

Consulting the source, game.exe checks the foemap every tick, unless
you have disabled the foemap with 'suspend random enemies'. Do this
immediately, and make sure it is always off on all maps except the one
that needs it and you should be ok to delete all the other .E## files.
Also, the foemap file is opened when the map is loaded. A simple zero
byte dummy file should fool it.

You could delete the .veh file, but the gain is only a few bytes.

06/27/2005  11:38 AM            44,478 JADE.TMN

It would be probably possible to remove the tagnames, but you have
already said you wanted an unlockable debug mode?

06/27/2005  11:37 AM         1,009,600 JADE.PT4

hahaha, awesome.