[Ohrrpgce] Cutting down filesize by removing useless lumps?

Mike Caron caron.mike at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 04:28:40 PDT 2005

First off, an easy way to get a listing of all the lump sizes is to
open a command prompt, go to the unlumped RPG, and type this command:

dir > sizelist.txt

Of course, you can change sizelist.txt to whatever you want. In any
case, the file will then contain the listing of all the files.

I'm willing to bet that the backdrops lump is the biggest (each one is
roughly 64k).

Unfortunately, with the current RPG specs, there's not much way to reduce space.

--
Mike Caron
Final Fantasy Q