[Ohrrpgce] gilgamesh

Mike Caron caron.mike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:03:03 PDT 2005

Anyone who wants to update their SVN repository to the new URL just
needs to CD to the repository and issue forth this dictum:

C:\ohr\source>svn sw --relocate svn://gilgamesh.dnsalias.org/ohrrpgce
svn://gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce

You can do something similar in Tortoise SVN, but I rarely use it.
Much easier to use the console :)

--
Mike Caron
Final Fantasy Q