[Ohrrpgce] Re: error message! (when running directly from C:\)

Bob the Hamster ohrrpgce at hamsterrepublic.com
Thu Jun 2 14:00:55 PDT 2005

Interesting. It sounds like there is an error in the path code when
running your game from the root directory. I will look into it. Keeping
your game in a subfolder is a good an easy workaround for this.

I am glad you noticed this bug, because it is probably related to some
other bugs people have been seeing when working on their games in
DOSBOX. Dosbox is usually configured to run things from a virtual C:\
folder, so this problem would affect everyone who runs DosBox this way.

Thank you for the bug report.

---
James Paige