[Ohrrpgce] dos palette

Draknight2 at wmconnect.com Draknight2 at wmconnect.com
Thu Jun 2 14:46:56 PDT 2005

I am looking for the whole conversion range from 0 to 63, of Red, green, and
blue
I need it for ohrgfx, because the whole colors are 2 points off.
the way I did it in ohr gfx, its just that I multiplied ohr palette values by
4

example
color = (ohrpalred*4,ohrpalgreen*4,ohrpalblue*4)
it works to a certain degree, however on some machines, the bmp image is
missing half the colors.

I hope this is a little more understandable.
I checked neo's souce for his little importing tool, but I don't understand
any of the source's code, sorry, I am not proficient in C++.