[Ohrrpgce] dos to windows palette conversion

Bob the Hamster Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Thu Jun 2 11:36:11 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:19:03PM -0400, Draknight2 at wmconnect.com wrote:
>    ok, I know this is a bit off topic, but does anyone here knows how to
>    convert dos palettes to windows palettes?
>    I am looking for a lookup table that would let me look up a certain
>    palette value.
>
>    example, dos palette red(32) = windows palette(56)
>    I know this isn't the right conversion, but this is something I am looking
>    for.
>
>    thanks.

it depends.

I assume by Windows palette, you are referring to the palette used when
Windows is in 256 color mode.

But which DOS palette are you referring to? The OHRRPGCE's default
palette? The default VGA palette? Some other palette?

---
Bob the Hamster