[Ohrrpgce] HssEd source code (and RemotePad)

Bob the Hamster Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Jun 3 16:26:19 PDT 2005

I put the source code for both HssEd and Remotepad up at
http://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/archive/misc/

I will let y'all take a look at them, and if anyone thinks they are
worth hacking back into shape, I will formally GPL the code and stick it
in subversion somewhere.

To make any use of the code you will need to have Delphi 4 (or possibly
a newer compatable version) and an assortment of 3rd-party add-ons,
which are listed in Remotepad's ReadMe file.

Personally I think it would be better to re-write HssEd than to fix up
the Delphi version-- but that sounds supiciously like the sort of thing
I said about the OHR itself for years, so I am going to leave this
decision up to y'all instead :)

---
Bob the Hamster